Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Robison Kids

I had a hard time picking which pictures to post from this shoot! What CUTE KIDS! It was a beautiful day, but lots colder than it looked! The kids held up well, and we got some darling pictures. Tiffani, here is a sneak peak! Hope you love them!









I am in LOVE with Lighroom! It is on my Christmas wishlist! Here are some of the different edit effects I did using this picture in Lightroom. Which is your favorite?















1 comment:

Camille Bennett said...

Wow! That "lightroom" effect is really great! I would have to say my favorites of the 4 pictures of that darling little girl are the 1st and 4th. Really great shots, I can see you do great work! *Camille (who is getting your freezer!)

Photo Categories