Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cottle Family

Brian and Alicia are some of my most faithful clients. I just love their family! I was able to do an extended family shoot with them, and luckily we had another BEAUTIFUL Saturday for pictures. I am sure loving that! Here is a sneak peak, guys. It was good to meet you! Even if you did make fun of the "techniques" I used to get Cole and Madison to look at me! It's ok...I can handle it.... :)

Once again, I had a hard time deciding which edit I liked best of this picture, so I just posted a few of them...













3 comments:

Camille Bennett said...

I love the picture of the baby girl learning to walk... the lighting is perfect and I love the colors! *Camille

Kellee Smith said...

These are just beautiful! I love what you did. What a pretty family! Great Job!

Vanessa said...

Great JOB!!! Big families are hard and you rock it!

Photo Categories