Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brittany's Bridals

I love doing bridals...especially when the brides are so beautiful and easy to work with as Brittany! I met Brittany and her sisters downtown for her shoot, and we had a great time, despite getting lost a few times, and a few honks and whistles from bystanders! I am excited to do their wedding in a few weeks! Thanks, Brittany for being patient while waiting for your pictures! I couldn't choose which ones to post, so there are lots! Let me know what you think!

Once again, I couldn't choose a favorite edit on this pic...here are a few of them...
















and another edit...








1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You got some beautiful shoots! I love the 1st one!

Photo Categories