Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

Chloe

Don't I have the cutest nieces?!?! Chloe was so much fun, and we had a great time at Star Mill. I just love that place more and more each time I go! And may I point out here that the clothing choices were GREAT! Lots of layers, textures and bold colors, not to mention darling hats! Clothing can add so much to the shoot! I had a hard time deciding which ones to post, so beware, there are lots! Katie, here is your sneak peak, even though you already got a pre-sneak peak at my house! :)





















1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love the Star Mill, you can always find something good there! What a CUTIE!!! Love the orange and blue!

Yes, those fully skirts are worth every penny! I love them. I need to buy a new one too!

Photo Categories