Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wonderful Opportunity!

In November, I am traveling to the Dominican Republic with a humanitarian group called IASK. It is a team of doctors, dentists, nurses etc. who go down to provide health care for the children of that impoverished country. I will be going along to document the trip through photography. I am so excited about this opportunity!!! We are currently raising funds to purchase medication for the children that we will be serving. If you are interested in donating to this worthy cause, you can do so on their website International Aid Serving Kids Here are a few photos from their past trips. Watch for more of my photos from the trip in mid November!!!

kids
IMG_1632
IMG_1216
IMG_1611
IMG_1596
IMG_1578
IMG_5008
IMG_4786
IMG_1625
IMG_4203
IASK_babygirl

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This will be the most amazing experience. I am looking forward to the images you bring home to share.

tikichikadee said...

Oh wow, Janae. Someday when I'm rich I'll give a bazillion dollars just from the images you share.

Photo Categories