Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby "J" {Salt Lake County Newborn Photography}

This cute little guy came into my studio weighing 10 lbs! He is so adorable, and was a real trooper. His grandma and great grandma came in with him for a generational picture. He is going to have plenty of love and attention, I can tell! Thanks for bringing him in to see me! Hope you love your pictures!
IMG_5525
IMG_5511
Already a little thumb sucker...I love it!
IMG_5534
IMG_5462
IMG_5493
IMG_5497
IMG_5472
IMG_5558
IMG_5574
IMG_5595
IMG_5611
IMG_5613
IMG_5645

3 comments:

Devin said...

oh my gosh I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!! Janae, you have such a GREAT talent w/ those babies!!!! What a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Janae, You did an amazing job and we LOVE the pictures!! -Katie

shar said...

Janae,
How can I begin to express to you how I feel about these amazing pictures. You have captured a very precious moment in our lives. It bring tears to my eyes and such joy in my heart everytime I look at these pictures. Thank you so much . I will always think of you when I look at Jude hanging above my fireplace.

Photo Categories