Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dakson

Dakson was such a sweet boy. He loved covering his face, and keeping one leg outstretched. It was so funny to put his leg where I wanted it, and watch it spring right back out. He certainly had a mind of his own, but was so happy and cute. He was the first baby I have tried this particular pose on. He looks like a little egg! I love it!



His mom said he always had that one leg poking out in her tummy too...




With his cute sister, Savannah...




3 comments:

tikichikadee said...

You are wonder-woman. My little man looks so peaceful and content...you capture moments beautifully. Thank you so much.

Kelli said...

Wow! Janae those are amazing. I am glad that Amy went to you for those pictures.

andreaKphotography said...

What beautiful photos! I love all the ones in the white snuggle. The first one is just perfection.

Photo Categories