Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crew Galloway

Crew wasn't so excited about pictures the first time around, but by Take Two, with the help of a warm blowdryer, he was good to go! Thanks, Melissa, for being willing to come back when he was happier! He was a total angel! I got a new hat that I was so excited to try (thanks Carolyn, for making it for me!) Crew looked darling in it! I know I posted way too many, but I couldn't help myself! What a sweet baby boy!



















9 comments:

Katie said...

I love these Janae! My favs are the 1st one, the 5th one, the 4th one from the bottom and the last one... :)

Melissa said...

Janae, these look great! Thank YOU for being so patient & willing to have us come back! I LOVE THEM!

Candy said...

These are great...so many cute poses and one adorable baby!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

they are so good. next time I have a baby I will have to come to UT and have you take pics of my baby.

Janae said...

I'd love to, Michelle. It feels like I haven't seen you in a very long time!

Camellia Walker said...

What a sweet baby boy.
It easy to forget how small they are when they are born.
Cute hat!
Beautiful family.:)

tikichikadee said...

Janae! I will hopefully be getting this kid out of me within the next few DAYS! I want to hire you to take his pics and Savanna, too, sometime really soon so we can catch him when he's all wrinkly and brand new-ish. My email is tiki_chik_23@yahoo.com. I'll let you know when he comes so we can make an appointment. You're a babe!

Ann Marie said...

I love the hat! It looks adorable!!
Beautiful pictures!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Lovin those little hats....so sweet!

Photo Categories