Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kylie

I have had the SWEETEST newborns this week! They have all behaved so well, and Kylie was no exception! It was fun to meet her mom and dad, as well as her grandma, who came all the way from England to see her new granddaughter! Hope you enjoy the sneak peak!



I couldn't decide between black and white and color on this one, so I posted both...what do you think?



Look at her cute little toes sticking out of the cocoon! She has such cute long toes!




2 comments:

Camellia Walker said...

What a beautiful baby.
I love the one with her in the cocoon and her toes are poking out.

Katie said...

I LOVE this bottom one and the one with her toes poking out too!!!

Photo Categories