Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Newborn Triplets!!!

These 3 little darlings are what all the excitement was about! I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph triplets. It presented some new and unique challenges, but the babies did GREAT! They are darling! Amazingly, their mom, Lisa, carried them to just over 35 weeks! They spend minimal time in the hospital, and we were able to photograph them all together at just over 2 weeks old. 2 little girls and a boy...Avabelle came first weighing in at 5lbs 4oz. Karrington was next at 5lb 1oz, followed by Cohen who had to show up his sisters at 6lbs 2oz. Thanks, Lisa and Dominick, for sharing your babies with me. I had a blast! Here is your sneak peak. Your gallery will be up in a few days. Enjoy! (I couldn't choose, so there are lots to look at!)







Look at that tangle of arms and legs!!!



Introducing Cohen Dominick...


Karrington Liv




And finally Avabelle Tru




We will end with Avabelle and Karrington together...what little angels!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

What beautiful babies - and cute names! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are my grandkids! A proud Grandpapa in Germany.

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

I AM ONE OF LISA'S FRIENDS...& I OFFICIALLY WANT YOU TO PHOTOGRAPH MY BABY-ON-THE-WAY WHEN SHE FINALLY ARIVES!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! IT REMINDS ME OF ANNE GEDDES!

Lane said...

You did a great job! the pics are beautiful!! I would love to pick your brain and bring my husband over to show him how you've created your little studio. It was so fun to come and see these beautiful babes. Thanks for including me.

Candy said...

These are absolutely priceless! I'm amazed that the mother was able to manage getting them in for pictures, but what great memories these pictures will be to have!

Vanessa said...

Oh my girl...these are to cute!! What a challenge is right! I have a hard time with 1!!! Let alone 3! They turned out really good! And I love their names...to cute!!!

All your newborn stuff is really great!!

Janae said...

Thanks to everyone for their comments! Misty, feel free to come over anytime! And Rachel, I would love to do your baby's pictures as well! As you can tell, I love newborns! When are you due?

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful and sweet. I love these pictures! Lisa's sister Kristen is my sis-in-law. She is so excited about these 3. I can see why! BEAUTIFUL BABIES! I just want to hold them, kiss them and cuddle them. True angels!

Camille Bennett said...

Wow Janae you are really a tallented photographer! I came on your site to schedule my appointment and looking at these adorable pictures makes me so excited! =)

Photo Categories