Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW WEDDING REFERRAL PROGRAM!

How would you like $100 CASH?!?! Well, here is your chance! I am starting a new wedding referral program for 2011. If you refer someone to me for wedding photography, and they book a FULL WEDDING PACKAGE (engagements, bridals and ceremony/reception), I will mail you $100 cash as a thank you for your referral! Here are the rules:

*A FULL WEDDING PACKAGE must be purchased. (Bridals only, engagements only etc. do not qualify for the referral program).
*The person must give me your name at the time that they call to book. They can't claim referrals once the wedding has already been booked.
*The money will be mailed to you within 2 weeks after the wedding date.
*You must be a previous client of mine (or family of a previous client) to qualify, so that I know that the referral is valid.
*The referral program does not apply to other types of shoots (families, newborns etc.). This is a WEDDING referral program only.
*The program is effective as of today, and does not apply to weddings already booked.

Questions??? Feel free to comment below or send me an email! I absolutely LOVE weddings, and look forward to a wonderful year! Thanks!

No comments:

Photo Categories