Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zane

This cute little guy came to visit me at almost 2 months old. Usually, 2 month old babies can be tricky, but not Zane! He was so sweet! We are long time friends with his parents, and I am glad they came all the way here for his pictures. I loved his little BYU jersey. Go cougars!
IMG_0372
IMG_0468
IMG_0404
IMG_0422
IMG_0401
IMG_0505
IMG_0443
IMG_0413
IMG_0473
IMG_0392
IMG_0501
IMG_0375

4 comments:

shannon said...

LOVE the pictures. He has the most amazing eyes and such a sweet little face. Great job.
Shannon

Marie said...

Wow, he's a cutie. My favorite picture is the one with Monica holding him in her arms--his expression is perfect.

momw said...

Hey, that's my grandson! Thanks, JaNae, for catching the essence of this beautiful child.

Lorraine

Hunters said...

I love his very concerned look with the hat on- he reminds me of someone... I've seen that exact look on Monica's face. I think that he looks so much like his mommy. But, I guess I'd have to see some baby pictures of his daddy to really say:) GORGEOUS baby! Love, Jessie

Photo Categories