Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Van

I have had such an incredibly relaxing holiday season, which was a wonderful break after the craziness of the Fall/Christmas season. Things are pretty quiet around here, and I am now feeling recovered and ready to start shooting again! Here are some pics from Van's shoot. He wasn't so sure he liked being naked, and even soaked me to prove his point!
From Van Utterback

From Van Utterback

From Van Utterback

From Van Utterback

I am working on some changes for mybusiness this year, and more details will be coming shortly!

4 comments:

tikichikadee said...

Alright, when my next little squirt makes his way here in April, you are SO taking his pictures! You are incredible, Janae! I am going to post your site on my blog, I hope that's okay.
You are crazy talented!
-Amy

Janae said...

Amy...you are too nice! Thanks for the compliments, and I would love to do your little guy's pics when he arrives! Keep in mind that the earlier we take them the better...I don't know how soon you would be coming up, but give me a call and we can chat!

Janae said...

Oh, and by all means, post my site on your blog! Word of mouth is the best type of advertisement, so that is great for me! Thanks!

Camellia Walker said...

Cute baby!
Love the one in the basket, all bundled up with his feet poking out.

Photo Categories