Contact Information

  • Photographer: Janae Bingham 801-253-9511 memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My husband has been asking for a picture of me, and since I am always behind the camera, that is a tough request! I finally got some, and I must say, I would MUCH rather be behind the camera than in front of it! Whew, glad to have that over with!
Thanks to my brothers, Brent and Devin, and my daughter Shayla for doing this "shoot" with me! You guys are awesome!




Back to my comfort zone...giving a few photo tips....









5 comments:

Camille Bennett said...

Janae, you look beautiful. No wonder your husband requested photos! Great location again! Where is this place? camillebennett@gmail.com

Janae said...

You are sweet! These were actually taken down in Nephi, where my parents live. We did them over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Wish I lived closer to shoot there more often!

Candy said...

You look great in front of the camera! But, hey, you look great all the time!

Janae said...

Spoken like a true mother! Thanks, Mom.

Vanessa said...

Ok so you are so HOT!!! You look great! I love them all! My fav is the #6...so sassy! I I love the one you are using for your blog pic too! I is fun to put a face to you! I feel like know haha! Beautiful!

Photo Categories